Using a “Tri-Titanium” alloy compromised of aluminum, magnesium, and titanium, the Slik 700DX Pro Tripod Legs has a strength-to-weight ratio 40% greater than comparable tripods in its class. It is a very professional unit whether you’re concerned with strength, fit and finish, or refinement of operation. The rapid-type center column cannot rotate accidentally, and the lever locks work securely with a minimum of movement. The 700DX has foam-padded upper segments to ease carrying on your shoulder and working in the cold, and its simple angled rubber feet give a firm footing on a wide variety of surfaces.
- A professional’s leg set with 30.2mm maximum diameter upper segments
- Dual alignment grooves on all leg segments eliminate leg twist and increase strength
- Individual 3-position leg angle locks for low angle work or use on uneven terrain
- Rubber feet for maximum traction on a variety of surfaces
- Working height of 70.1″ puts camera’s viewfinder at or above eye level for most users
- Two-part center column allows lower minimum operating height
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
70.1″ Working Height
3 Leg Deployment Angles
Rapid-Type Center Column
2-Part Center Column for Lower Heights
Foam-Padded Upper Segments